APEC Business Travel Cards Reauthorization Act of 2017 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 504, to permanently authorize the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Business Travel Card program.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-140 (Text)||2110-8778||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 6 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
"August 1, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (FDsys, viewed on Aug. 7, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Business travel > Law and legislation > United States.
Admission of nonimmigrants > United States > International cooperation > Government policy.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-140
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-140.