Background geochemistry of some rocks, soils, plants, and vegetables in the conterminous United States / by Jon J. Connor and Hansford T. Shacklette; with sections on field studies by Richard J. Ebens [and four others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, F168 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1975.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"Geochemical summaries for 147 landscape units sampled in 25 field studies."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages F17-F18).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geochemistry > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 574-F
- Statistical studies in field geochemistry
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 574-F.
- Statistical studies in field geochemistry.