Revision of some Paleozoic coral species from the western United States / by William J. Sando.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, E36 pages, 15 pages of plates) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1965.
Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"Descriptions of 12 species originally described by Hall, Meek, and White from material collected by the Stansbury, Hayden, Wheeler, King, and Powell expeditions."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages E33-E36) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Paleontology > Paleozoic.
Paleontology > West (U.S.)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 503-E
- Contributions to paleontology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 503-E.
- Geological Survey professional paper. Contributions to paleontology.