Geochemical environments and cardiovascular mortality rates in Georgia / by Hansford T. Shacklette, Herbert I. Sauer, and A.T. Miesch; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Public Health Service.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, C39 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"A study of the chemical elements in soils and plants from counties that have contrasting rates of diseases of the heart and blood vessels."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page C39).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cardiovascular system > Diseases > Environmental aspects > Georgia.
Soil chemistry > Health aspects > Georgia.
Geology > Georgia.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 574-C
- Statistical studies in field geochemistry
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 574-C.
- Statistical studies in field geochemistry.