Continuation of the national emergency with respect to significant transnational criminal organizations : message from the President of the United States, transmitting notification that the national emergency with respect to transnational criminal organizations, originally declared in Executive Order 13581 on July 24, 2011, is to continue in effect beyond July 24, 2017, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public law 94-412, Sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:115-55 (Text)||2110-8497||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"July 19, 2017."
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (FDsys, viewed Aug. 1, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
National security > United States.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 115th Congress, 1st session ; 115-55
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 115-55.