The Ordnance department : planning munitions for war / by Constance McLaughlin Green, Harry C. Thomson and Peter C. Roots.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM D 114.7:OR 2/990 (Text)||2110-8419||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (xviii, 542 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : Center of Military History, United States Army, 1990.
"First printed 1955."--Title page verso.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (viewed August 24, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Army. Ordnance Department.
World War, 1939-1945 > United States.
Search for related items by series
- United States Army in World War II. The Technical services
- CMH ; 10-9
- United States Army in World War II. Technical services.
- CMH pub ; 10-9.