- Physical Description: 1 online resource (xxi, 329 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Rockville, MD : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Center for Substance Abuse Treatment, 2014.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Funding Information Note:|| This publication was produced by The CDM Group, Inc., under the Knowledge Application Program (KAP) contract numbers 270-99-7072, 270-04-7049, and 270-09-0307 with the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Andrea Kopstein, Ph. D., M.P.H., Karl D. White, Ed. D., and Christina Currier served as the Contracting Officer's Representatives
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (SAMHSA, viewed Aug. 28, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cultural competence > United States.
Substance abuse > Treatment > United States.
Mental health services > United States.
Minorities > Counseling of > United States.
Social work with minorities > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Treatment improvement protocol ; 59
- HHS publication ; no. (SMA) 14-4849
- Treatment improvement protocol (TIP) series ; 59.
- HHS publication ; no. (SMA) 14-4849.