Stop Improper Federal Bonuses Act : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 696, to amend title 5, United States Code, to appropriately limit the authority to award bonuses to federal employees.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-127 (Text)||00000106626823||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 9 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
|General Note:|| Shipping list no.: 2017-0331-P.
"July 11, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bonuses (Employee fringe benefits) > United States.
United States > Officials and employees > Discipline.
Misconduct in office > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-127
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-127.