AFG and SAFER Program Reauthorization Act of 2017 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 829, to reauthorize the Assistance to Firefighters Grants Program, the Fire Prevention and Safety Grants program, and the Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response grant program, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-128 (Text)||00000106626781||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 9 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
Shipping list no.: 2017-0331-P.
"July 11, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-128
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-128.