The great Thanksgiving escape / Mark Fearing.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - San Pierre Branch||E FEA (Text)||30880010062320||NEW JUVENILE||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780763695118 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0763695114 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 25 x 28 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2014.
|Summary, etc.:|| Gavin, preparing for a boring Thanksgiving Day with his relatives, joins his cousin's effort to escape to the swing set in the backyard, a journey marked by sweater-wearing dogs, affectionate aunts, and grownups of inconvenient height.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Thanksgiving Day > Fiction.
Escapes > Fiction.
Swings > Fiction.