The last song [electronic resource] / Nicholas Sparks.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781607880141 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1607880148 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (12hr., 30 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Hachette Book Group , 2009.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Pepper Binkley.
Seventeen year old Veronica "Ronnie" Miller's life was turned upside-down when her parents divorced and her father moved from New York City to Wilmington, North Carolina. Three years later, she remains angry and alientated from her parents, especially her father-until her mother decides it would be in everyone's best interest if she spent the summer in Wilmington with him.Ronnie's father, a former concert pianist and teacher, is living a quiet life in the beach town, immersed in creating a work of art that will become the centerpiece of a local church. The tale that unfolds is an unforgettable story of love on many levels-first love, love between parents and children-that demonstrates, as only a Nicholas Sparks novel can, the many ways that love can break our hearts-and heal them.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenage girls > Fiction.