- ISBN: 9781541921122 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1541921127 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: [United States]: Speedy Publishing LLC, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Everybody gets thrilled when hearing about an eclipse happening. It gets broadcasted in the news and people actually look up at the sky, waiting. But for children to better appreciate what an eclipse is, proper introduction needs to be in place first. The purpose of this book is to give your child the introduction that he/she can understand.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Lunar eclipses > Juvenile literature.
Solar eclipses > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series