- ISBN: 9781520078847 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1520078846 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9hr., 40 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Peter Berkrot.
When a cop shoots down the son of a respected inner-city Baptist preacher, the community rises up in anger and demands to have the officer prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But there's something more than a call for justice at work here. There's a plot to bring down the city's police force through a conspiracy so vast and malicious that only Butch Karp, his wife, and his band of truth-seekers can untangle it.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Karp, Butch (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Ciampi, Marlene (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Conspiracies > Fiction.