The velvet promise / Jude Deveraux.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781442390935 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 144239093X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (11hr., 37 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Simon & Schuster Audio, 2015.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Gabra Zackman.
All of England rejoiced on her wedding day. But Judith vowed that her husband would get only what he took from her! At the flower-bedecked altar, the first touch of their hands ignited an all-consuming passion. Gavin Montgomery looked deep into her golden eyes and burned with desire for her...but his heart had been pledged to another. Humiliated and alone in a strange castle, Judith resolved to hate this husband who took her body, but rejected her love...never admitting her fear of losing him. But destiny held another fate for Judith...a fate that would keep at last...The Velvet Promise.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Weddings > Fiction.
Nobility > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Velvet Montgomery annals quadrilogy series
- Deveraux, Jude. Velvet Montgomery annals quadrilogy series. Spoken word.