View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780062229588 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0062229583 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Harper Collins Publishers, 2012.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
The Red Diary, an erotic tale from rising romance star Toni Blake, takes readers on a sensual adventure in a story of seductive retribution. Lauren Ash keeps a private journal filled with her deepest, most intimate sexual fantasies... When house painter Nick Armstrong finds it, he plans to use the red-hot content to break Lauren's heart-a proper revenge for the wrongs his family suffered at the hands of Lauren's father so many years ago. Racy and fun, intimate and touching, The Red Diary features rich, compelling characters and a suspenseful, passionate escapade that you won't want to put down.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.