- ISBN: 9781442342767 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1442342765 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (12hr., 30 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Simon & Schuster Audio, 2011.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Richard Ferrone.
The crime spree should have ended when Lucas Davenport killed the female bank robber during the shoot-out. But it's just beginning, because the woman's husband isn't about to let Lucas-or anyone he loves-escape retribution.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Davenport, Lucas (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Pathologists > Fiction.
Minneapolis (Minn.) > Fiction.