Siblings without rivalry : how to help your children live together so you can live too [electronic resource] / Adele Faber & Elaine Mazlish.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781442387522 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1442387521 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 02 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Simon & Schuster Audio, 2015.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Kathe Mazur.
When parenting authorities Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish sat down to write the national bestseller How to Talk so Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk, they found that the could not contain their chapter on sibling rivalry. No matter how much they tried to pare down their advice, they found the subject inexhaustible-and parents agreed! Siblings Without Rivalry guides the way to family peace and tranquility with humor and compassion for both parents and children. Action-oriented and easy to understand, it's packed with sensitive yet sensible ways to turn quarreling siblings and frustrated parents into an open, communicative family.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Brothers and sisters.