The walking dead. Volume 5, issue 25-30, The best defense [electronic resource] / Robert Kirkman, creator, writer ; Charlie Adlard, penciler, inker ; Cliff Rathburn, gray tones ; Rus Wooton, letterer ; Charlie Adlard & Cliff Rathburn.
- ISBN: 9781607065371 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1607065371 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Image Comics, 2006.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary, etc.:|| As the survivors settle into their prison home something has drawn them out into the open... out of the prison...out of their sanctuary. This is a major turning point for the over-all story of The Walking Dead and it sets the stage for years to come.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Comic books, strips, etc.
Search for related items by series