The dalking dead. Volume 4, issue 19-24, The heart's desire / Robert Kirkman, creator, writer ; Charlie Adlard, penciler, inker ; Cliff Rathburn, gray tones ; Rus Wooton, letterer ; Tony Moore, cover.
- ISBN: 9781607065364 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1607065363 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Image Comics, 2005.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Life in the prison starts to get interesting for Rick Grimes and the rest of our survivors. Relationships heat up, fizzle out, and change entirely almost overnight. By the end of this volume, relationships between key characters are radically changed, setting the stage for future events in The Walking Dead.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Zombies > Comic books, strips, etc.
Survivalism > Comic books, strips, etc.
|Genre:||Comic books, strips, etc.