- ISBN: 9781518951480 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1518951481 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (59 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Author's Republic, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by M.C. Steve.
|Summary, etc.:|| A Secret Society of Humans Invading the Nether are in for a Fright! In what might be Zombie Steve's most exciting adventure yet, he has found himself deep inside the Nether. The Portal Master, the only one who knows how to send Steve back home, calls upon him for help. It seems that a secret society of humans, that call themselves the Illumernotti are invading their home. The Nether residents are concerned - they don't want to harm the humans but need to be taught how to scare humans away, and Zombie Steve is more than up for the task at hand. It's time for Scare School, as Steve teaches ghasts, blazes, zombie pigmen and whither skeletons how to terrify the pants off the invading humans without doing harm. The Illumernotti are closing in, however, and they seem to be gathering intel. It's just a matter of time before they really strike. Will Steve and his new army of mobs be able to ward them off? Only time will tell when you read Scare School. Scare school is a fantastic tale of solving problems without violence - a powerful lesson and an engaging read for any child, whether they love to read or not!
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Zombies > Juvenile fiction.
Minecraft (Game) > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Minecraft diary of a Zombie Steve series ; Book 5
- Steve, M. C. Minecraft of a Zombie Steve series. Spoken word ; bk. 5.