Rest in the Mourning [electronic resource] / r.h. Sin.
- ISBN: 9781449486914 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1449486916 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Andrews McMeel, 2016.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary, etc.:|| The calm before and after the storm. Rest in the Mourning is a steady and profound stream of conscious thoughts and emotion. Documenting unhealthy relationships and why the heart ends up in the hands of those deemed unworthy. It speaks to the heart's ability to hold on to relationships that no longer deserve our energy as well as what happens when we are ready to let go. Rest in the Mourning is about self-care and self-love.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||American poetry > 21st century.
Interpersonal relations > Poetry.