View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781515998020 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1515998029 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (10hr., 48 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Reba Buhr.
Felicity has her entire future planned. Ever since her older sister ran away, she's had the full weight of her mother's expectations on her shoulders. So she works hard to get straight A's and save for college. Except sometimes, the best things in life are unplanned-like when Felicity meets a handsome, masked stranger while she is volunteering at a charity masquerade ball. She never thought he'd flirt with her. And she certainly never thought he'd turn out to be Alec Williams, a member of the world-famous Heartbreakers band. Then Felicity uncovers a shocking family secret. Suddenly, she, Alec, and her two best friends are off on a road trip to find Felicity's missing sister. And she's about to discover that unexpected turns have a peculiar way of landing her right where she needs to be . . .
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series