View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781624602351 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1624602355 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (2hr., 42 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Blackstone Audio, Inc., 2013.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Chandra Skyye.
|Summary, etc.:|| Gracie Evans is a woman tired of the men in her life not satisfying her in bed. She's had a string of boyfriends, but none of them have come close to satisfying the vivid fantasies she has. Two weeks before Valentine's Day, she breaks up with her latest boyfriend after a night of lackluster sex. When her good friend, Luke Forsythe, overhears her talking to their friend Shelly about what she really wants, he's stunned-and very turned on. Gracie thinks there isn't a man alive who can satisfy her in bed. Luke aims to prove her wrong.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sexual fantasies > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.