- ISBN: 9781518955143 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1518955142 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (1hr., 26 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: AB Publishing, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Steven Benjamin.
Do you complain about your memory? If so, this book is for you! William Walker Atkinson, who became a pioneer of the New Thought movement, proposed effective and simple ways for improving memory! You will learn how to remember names, faces, places, numbers, music, occurrences, facts, words, books, plays, tales, etc. You need to listen this book and practice the exercises every day. And you can expect results soon!
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject