Judgment of mars [electronic resource] / Glynn Stewart.
- ISBN: 9781541425699 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541425693 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (8hr., 15 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Narrated by Jeffrey Kafer.
|Summary, etc.:|| The destruction of the secret archive of the Royal Order of Keepers on Mars has left Damien Montgomery, Hand of the Mage-King, with his enemies defeated, his lover dead-and his questions unanswered. When he seeks out the remaining Keepers for answers, he discovers only violence and death in their strongholds. Someone else is hunting down the survivors to make sure they never answer Damien's questions-or anyone else's. As a wave of murder sweeps Mars and the consequences of the Keepers' conspiracy sink home, Damien is summoned before the Council of the Protectorate to answer for the deaths of two other Hands. In the political heart of the Protectorate of Mars, he finds he may be forced to choose between honoring the oaths he swore and preserving the survival of the Protectorate itself.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series