In this bright future / Peter Grainger.
- ISBN: 9781541424760 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 154142476X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9hr., 18 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Gildart Jackson.
Two weeks of rest and recuperation-that's what the doctor ordered. Detective Sergeant DC Smith could listen to some music, make some of his own, and maybe even catch up on his reading; he is almost looking forward to it. And then there is a knock on the door. It's only his next-door neighbor, but it is the beginning of a sequence of events that will bring him face to face with some of the darkest episodes and the most dangerous people from his own past. This is Smith's fifth investigation, but this time it's personal.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series