Ice / Chelsea Camaron & Jessie Lane.
- ISBN: 9781541427822 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541427823 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 52 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Maxine Mitchell, Jeremy York.
Morgan Powell was raised to be perfect, to set an example for her sisters to follow. Her life has been dedicated to making something of her career, so she wouldn't know what to do with a man even if you gave her an instruction manual. Brett "Ice" Grady spends his days trying to keep up with his teenage daughter, his nights consumed in the Regulators' MC business. He has no time for anything more than a casual hookup. Two worlds collide when the dangers of his life crash into the calm of hers. Can she go beyond her own boundaries and chip her way through to the man known to be as cold as ice? Contains mature themes.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Motorcycle clubs > Fiction.
Motorcyclists > Fiction.
Investment bankers > Fiction.
Single fathers > Fiction.
Search for related items by series