- ISBN: 9781541428225 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541428226 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 57 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Marguerite Gavin.
Tourist season's in full swing in the small seaside town of Wildwood Cove, and Marley McKinney couldn't be happier. Since taking over the Flip Side restaurant, she's made a few close friends, adopted a cat named Flapjack, and started dating her childhood crush. The only cloud on the horizon is local nuisance Ida Winkler, who blames Marley for landing her nephew in prison. Trying to get a rise out of Marley, Ida's been making crank calls and even vandalizing the pancake house. The police can't do much about the pranks, so Marley sets out to bury the hatchet once and for all. But someone's beat her to it-in the most shocking way possible. After stumbling across Ida's dead body, Marley's suddenly the number-one suspect in her murder. Clearing her good name is going to be a tall order, but Marley's not about to let Ida keep ruining her life-especially from beyond the grave.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.