Flat Stanley and the lost treasure [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9780062469977 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0062469975 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (60 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Harper Collins Publishers, 2016.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Vinnie Penna.
|Summary, etc.:|| Sometimes being flat comes in handy for Flat Stanley-like when he is surfing or rescuing a trapped dolphin from a net. In this exciting adventure, Flat Stanley and his brother, Arthur, find sunken treasure in an old shipwreck. But Stanley has to get rid of his gold bar in order to squeeze through the net and rescue the dolphin. Will they ever find the treasure again? This is a Level Two I Can Read book, geared for kids who read on their own but still need a little help.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Treasure troves > Juvenile fiction.
Lost articles > Juvenile fiction.
Animal rescue > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series