- ISBN: 9781939421302 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1939421306 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Wunderman Comics, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Pythagoras is one of the greatest names in Greek history, an icon in philosophy and mathematics. In his thirties, he took on an apprentice, a former Dacian slave named Zalmoxis, and together they traveled the ancient world, looking for answers to questions unknown, saving another Dacian from servitude and allying with an ancient sect's priestess. Unfortunate for the world, all of this led them to questions that would shed blood on multiple continents.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Historical > Comic books, strips, etc.
Fantasy > Comic books, strips, etc.
Horror > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.