View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061920349 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061920347 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Harper Collins Publishers, 2009.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary, etc.:|| The secrets behind the warrior code will finally be revealed. An ominous sign from StarClan that signaled the need to patrol borders The unexpected help from a warrior ancestor that cemented the importance of elders A secret coup that led to a deputy's new role A medicine cat's pleas that stopped a spree of interClan bloodshed and many more never-before-told stories!
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cats > Juvenile fiction.
Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Warriors field guides ; 3
- Hunter, Erin. Warriors.
- Hunter, Erin. Warriors field guides ; 03.