View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781460314548 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1460314549 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: MIRA, 2013.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary, etc.:|| Jason Manning is content with his life as a bachelor, a slob and a sports fan. Then a precocious girl named Carrie Weston decides to play matchmaker, introducing him to her mother, Charlotte. To his relief, Charlotte is as averse to marriage as he is. But Jason's feelings start to change once he gets to know his Bride on the Loose.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brides > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.