View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781442353817 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1442353813 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (14hr., 42 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Simon & Schuster Audio, 2012.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Laurel Lefkow.
|Summary, etc.:|| The future is here...in an adventure of cosmic dimension. In December, 1999, a multinational team journeys out to the stars, to the most awesome encounter in human history. Who -- or what -- is out there? In Cosmos, Carl Sagan explained the universe. In Contact, he predicts its future -- and our own.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Interstellar communication > Fiction.
Interplanetary voyages > Fiction.
Human-alien encounters > Fiction.
Life on other planets > Fiction.
Outer space > Fiction.