A hopeful heart [electronic resource] / Amy Clipston.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781541421363 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541421361 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9hr., 14 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Amy Melissa Bentley.
|Summary, etc.:|| Hannah Glick finds herself at a crossroads in her life. Her community offers her love and support after the untimely death of her husband, but an Englisher offers her the chance of a new life after her unexpected tragedy. Wealthy businessman Trey Peterson is surprised by his attraction to the gentle Amish woman who works as a housekeeper in the Lancaster Grand Hotel. They share a common bond of loss and are able to offer each other comfort and support as they journey through their grief. Joshua Glick wants nothing more than to offer his friendship and love to Hannah and her family. Not only is he her late husband's brother and business partner, but he has always been in love with Hannah. A Hopeful Heart is filled with surprising twists as Hannah tries to balance her life in the Amish community and her growing love for an outsider.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Widows > Fiction.
Hotel housekeeping > Fiction.
Businessmen > Fiction.
Widowers > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Hearts of the Lancaster Grand Hotel series ; bk. 1
- Clipston, Amy. Hearts of the Lancaster Grand Hotel. Spoken word ; bk. 1.