Strategic planning for nonprofit organizations : a practical guide and workbook / Michael Allison, Jude Kaye.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Princeton PL - Princeton||658.401 All (Text)||30890000653947||Adult Books Upper level||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780471445814 (paper/CD)
- ISBN: 0471445819 (paper/CD)
- Physical Description: xx, 458 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Edition: 2nd ed.
- Publisher: Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, 
- Copyright: ©2005
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Strategic planning is a common management tool but, in order for it to be effective in a nonprofit setting, it needs to take into consideration some of the special characteristics of this sector, such as limited resources of time, staff and money.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nonprofit organizations > Management.