- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1101/2010515873-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1205/2010515873-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fulton Co PL - Rochester Main Library||FIC KNI (Text)||33187004272015||Fiction (adult)||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780451226617
- ISBN: 0451226615
- Physical Description: 373 p. ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Signet Eclipse, 2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Immortal warrior and Spartan slave River Kassandros has a special gift: the ability to transform into any weapon. But in a recent battle, he was trapped in dagger form, unable to become human again. His one hope for salvation is a mere mortal. When Emma Lowery beaches her kayak on an uninhabited island off the coast of Savannah, an ancient dagger seems to call out to her. Compelled by dark forces, Emma draws her own blood with its blade, freeing River. Now he's stronger, angrier, and exudes more sensuality than Emma can resist. But a sinister power wants to claim River's destiny and his precarious freedom. River and Emma must join the Spartan warriors to fight the war god, but can they face sacrificing their love to protect humankind from Ares' demonic plan?"--p.  of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Immortalism > Fiction.
Good and evil > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Savannah (Ga.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series