Letter from the Secretary of War : transmitting a report of the names, rank, and line, of every person placed on the pension list, in pursuance to the act of the 18th March, 1818, &c. January 20, 1820.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM P.D. 328 E6e V. 4 (Text)||00000106411861||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 672 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Printed by Gales & Seaton, 1820.
|General Note:|| "Read and ordered to lie on the table."
Original t.p. and pages -9 have been replaced by photostat copies (positive) Page 10 wanting.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Army > Registers.
Military pensions > United States > Registers.
Soldiers > United States > Registers.
Veterans > United States > Registers.
United States > History > Revolution, 1775-1783.
Search for related items by series
- [Ex. doc. / 16th Congress, 1st session, House] ; 55
- Ex. doc. (United States. Congress. House) ; 16th Congress, 1st session, no. 55.