Letter from the Secretary of War : transmitting a report of the names, rank, and line, of every person placed on the pension list, in pursuance to the act of the 18th March, 1818, &c. January 20, 1820.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLG 973.34 A11U 1818 (Text)||305351-1001||Genealogy book||Available||-|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLG 973.34 ALLU 1818 (Text)||313081-1001||Genealogy book||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 672 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Baltimore : Southern Book Co., 1955.
Cover title: The pension list of 1818.
|Original Version Note:||
Reprint. Originally published: Washington : Gales & Seaton, 1820.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Army > Registers.
Military pensions > United States > Registers.
Soldiers > United States > Registers.
Veterans > United States > Registers.
United States > History > Revolution, 1775-1783.
Search for related items by series
- Ex. doc. / 16th Congress, 1st session, House ; no. 55
- Ex. doc. (United States. Congress. House) ; 16th Congress, 1st session, no. 55.