- https://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1614/2016297711-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- https://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1614/2016297711-d.html - Publisher description
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch||BT MY FIRST (Text)||33946003234494||Book Bins - 1st Floor||Checked out||09/28/2017|
- ISBN: 1499801866
- ISBN: 9781499801866
- Physical Description: 1 unpaged volumes : color illustrations ; 16 x 16 cm.
- Edition: First edition ; Little Bee books edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little Bee Books Inc, 2016.
|General Note:|| Cover title.
On board pages.
|Summary, etc.:|| The My First series introduces children to basic concepts through simple yet bold, graphic artwork. In Opposites, little ones will learn the concept of opposites! In "My First Opposites," little ones will be introduced to the concept of opposites. The pages of this book are filled with familiar pairs of opposites including big and little, fast and slow, tall and short, above and below, and asleep and awake. The illustrations are rendered in a vibrant, graphic style, and complete with foil highlights to make this an even more enjoyable experience for babies and toddlers.
|Target Audience Note:|| Suitable for ages 0+.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Polarity > Juvenile literature.
Polarity > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series