- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson Co PL - Madison Main Branch||JUV 977.3 GREG (Text)||39391006842254||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Thorntown PL - Thorntown||J My United States 977.3 GRE (Text)||30034001268054||Juvenile Non-Fiction Sets||Available||-|
|Westfield Washington PL - Westfield||j977.3 Gregory (Text)||78292000367430||Children's New Book Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780531252567 (library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780531232866 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 48 pages : color illustrations, map ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Children's Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2018
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Fields, forests, and prairies: Which plants and animals live in Illinois? -- The law of the land: Who makes the laws in Illinois? -- The big truth! -- State symbols: Which plants, animals, and other symbols were picked to represent the Land of Lincoln? -- Then and now: When did people first settle in the land that is now Illinois?? -- Local flavor: What sets Illinois apart from other states? -- True statistics.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Illinois > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series