- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson Co PL - Madison Main Branch||JUV 974.7 CRAN (Text)||39391006842239||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Thorntown PL - Thorntown||J My United States 974.7 CRA (Text)||30034001269979||Juvenile Non-Fiction Sets||Reshelving||-|
|Westfield Washington PL - Westfield||j974.7 Crane (Text)||78292000367428||Children's New Book Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780531252628 (library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780531232927 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 48 pages : color illustrations, map ; 22 cm
- Publisher: [New York] : Children's Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., [2018.]
|General Note:|| "A True Book."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| The state of New York might be most famous for the enormous city that shares its name, but there is also a lot going on throughout the rest of the state. Readers will explore all of New York, from wilderness and farmland to the streets of Manhattan. Along the way, theyll find out what makes the state tick, from history and government to local culture and more.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||New York (State) > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series