- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson Co PL - Madison Main Branch||JUV 978.8 ZEIG (Text)||39391006842270||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Westfield Washington PL - Westfield||j978.8 Zeiger (Text)||78292000367410||Children's New Book Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780531252536 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9780531232835 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 42 pages : color illustrations, maps ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Children's Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2018.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| From the tall peaks of the Rocky Mountains to the rolling hills of the Intermontane Basin to the rushing waters of the Colorado River, Colorado is full of natural beauty. Readers will take a tour of this incredible state. They will get a chance to see the natural landscape, find out how people live in Colorados towns and cities, learn about the states history, and much more.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Colorado > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series