The essential Wonder Woman encyclopedia : [the ultimate guide to the Amazon princess] / Phil Jimenez and John Wells.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mitchell Comm. PL - Mitchell||741.5 JIM (Text)||36823001663239||Non Fiction||Checked out||07/14/2018|
- ISBN: 9780345501073 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780345522573 (hbk.)
- Physical Description: vii, 485 pages, 32 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 28 cm
- Publisher: New York : Del Rey/DC/Ballantine Books, 2010.
"Wonder Woman created by William Moulton Marston."
As a unique, one-volume encyclopedia of more than 1,000 characters created by DC Comics, this is the book that all comic book fans have been waiting for! Featuring some of DC's most creative artists and heroes and villains from the world famous to lesser known one-offs, this thrilling, one-of-a-kind guide has comic book history exploding off every page.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wonder Woman (Fictitious character) > Encyclopedias.