- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brownstown PL - Brownstown||FIC HARRING CAPTURI b.2 (Text)||79361000104891||Adult Fiction||Checked out||09/23/2017|
- ISBN: 9781455597284
- ISBN: 1455597287
- Physical Description: 333 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Forever, 2017.
|General Note:|| Series numeration from goodreads.com.
|Summary, etc.:|| Annabelle Green needs a husband-and quickly. To inherit the only home she's ever known, she must be married by her twenty-fifth birthday. But finding a suitor has been next to impossible after a reckless rogue named Quinton Carlisle seduced her into a scandalous midnight tryst. Her reputation in ruins, Belle now needs a rather large favor. And she knows just who to turn to...
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Inheritance and succession > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A capturing the Carlisles novel ; [book 2]
- Harrington, Anna (Romance fiction writer) Capturing the Carlisles novel ; 02.