- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kendallville PL - Kendallville Main Branch||KID FICTION DAVIS (Text)||37516002032109||Kid Fiction||Available||-|
|West Lafayette PL - West Lafayette||J FIC Dav (Text)||31951004219835||Children's Room - New Arrivals||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781496546616 (library binding)
- ISBN: 149654661X (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781623708672 (paper over board)
- ISBN: 1623708672 (paper over board)
- Physical Description: 232 pages ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Capstone Young Readers, 
|General Note:|| Lexile : 710.
|Summary, etc.:|| While Zinnia's classmates are celebrating the last day of seventh grade, she's in the vice principal's office, serving detention. Her offense? Harmlessly yarn-bombing a statue of the school mascot. When Zinnia rushes home to commiserate with her older brother and best friend, Adam, she's devastated to discover that he's gone ? with no explanation. Zinnia?s day surely can't get any worse . . . until a colony of honeybees inhabits her hive-like hair!
|Target Audience Note:|| 4-7.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Honeybee > Juvenile fiction.
Bee culture > Juvenile fiction.
Knitting > Juvenile fiction.
Problem solving > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.