The Second Amendment : the right to bear arms / by Kirsten W. Larson.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hagerstown Jefferson Twp PL - Hagerstown||JUV 344.7305 LARS (Text)||39213000813349||JUV Nonfiction||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9781515771654 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781515771784 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781515771838 (ebook pdf)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 23 cm
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Capstone Press, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Guns in early America -- Why was the Second Amendment written? -- Writing the Second Amendment -- What effects did the Second Amendment have? -- Thte Second Amendment today.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Firearms > Law and legislation > United States > Juvenile literature.
United States. Constitution. 2nd Amendment > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series