- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0716/2004555433-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1204/2004555433-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||J BYA (Text)||36626103854345||JUV Fiction Books||Available||-|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||JF BYA (Text)||30032010705728||NEW JUVENILE||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 129 p. ; 18 cm.
- Edition: Puffin Modern Classics ed.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Puffin Books, 2004, c1970.
|General Note:|| "First published in the United States of America by the Viking Press, 1970. Published by Puffin Books, 1981. Reissued 1996. This Puffin Modern Classics edition published by Puffin Books, a division of Penguin Young Readers Group, 2004."--T.p. verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| A teen-age girl gains new insight into herself and her family when her mentally handicapped brother gets lost.
|Awards Note:|| Newbery Medal, 1971
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||People with mental disabilities > Juvenile fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
People with mental disabilities > Fiction.
Search for related items by series