- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson Co PL - Seymour Main Library||PB-R JOHNS (Text)||37500004422487||New Items||Checked out||12/04/2017|
|Westfield Washington PL - Westfield||ROM Johns (Text)||78292000367325||New Adult Paperback Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780373757718 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0373757719 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 216 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Don Mills, Ontario : Harlequin Enterprises Limited, 2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| Avery Southerly has finally met her biological father...sort of. Instead of properly introducing herself, she took a job as cook at her dad's ranch in Hope, Montana. There's just one problem: Avery can't cook! Luckily ranch manager Hank Granger agrees to help, and things quickly begin heating up in the kitchen. But romance is not on the menu--Hank could be fired for fraternizing with an employee, and Avery is only in town to get answers. Then she's headed home to Kansas, where she truly belongs. Hank is determined to help Avery discover the truth about her past. Yet the more time they spend together, all he can see is the future. He just needs to help Avery do the same!
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cowboys > Fiction.
Ranchers > Fiction.
Cooks > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Harlequin Western romance ; 1655
- Hope, Montana
- Johns, Patricia. Hope, Montana.
- Harlequin Western romance ; 1655.