Simple machines at school / Gillian Gosman.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Centerville Center Twp PL - Centerville||J 621.8 GOS (Text)||76895000266595||2nd Floor Children's Nonfiction||Checked out||07/30/2018|
- ISBN: 9781477768730 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1477768734 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781477768747 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1477768742 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781477766453 (6-pack)
- ISBN: 1477766456 (6-pack)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : PowerKids Press, 2015.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What is a simple machine? -- Plane and simple -- It's a wedge world -- Screws in school -- Learning with levers -- More to learn about levers -- Pulley pride! -- The wheel at work -- Complex machines on the job -- Simple school.
Scissors are commonly found on school supplies lists, but most students don't recognize them for the simple machines they are. This exploration of school buildings and grounds encourages critical thinking to uncover the simple machines that are often taken for granted and teaches basic physical science concepts in a fun way.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Simple machines > Juvenile literature.
Tools > Juvenile literature.
Schools > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series