The drifter : where the trail ends / Anna Schmidt.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Decatur Branch||LPFIC SCHMIDT DRI (Text)||34207002097906||Adult Large Print - Fiction||Available||-|
|Lincoln Heritage PL - Dale Main Library||LP SCH LAST #1 (Text)||70743000155789||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410499417 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410499413 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 453 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2015
|Summary, etc.:|| Caught between a greedy corporation and a desperate love of the land, Maria Porterfield barely has time to mourn her father's death. If her family is to survive, it'll be up to her to take charge—but she can't do it alone. When a mysterious drifter rides into town, the handsome cowboy seems like an answer to her prayers. But Chet isn't interested in settling down, no matter how tempting the offer...
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press large print gentle romance
- Where the trail ends
- Schmidt, Anna, 1943- Where the trail ends.